3-Axis Compass module, a member of grove family uses I²C based Honeywell HMC5883L digital compass. This ASIC is equipped with high resolution HMC118X magneto-resistive sensors and a 12-bit ADC. It provides compass heading accuracy up to 1° to 2°. Signal conditioning like amplification, automatic degaussing strap drivers and offset cancellation are inbuilt. This grove module also includes a MIC5205-3.3 for power supply requirement. Hence user can connect any 3.3V to 6V DC power supply.
- Grove compatible interface
- 3-Axis Magneto-resistive type sensors
- I²C serial interface
- 2.0cm x 2.0cm Grove module
- 1° to 2° Degree heading accuracy
- Up to 116 Hz Maximum output rate
- Built-In self test
- Low cost compassing
- Pedestrian navigation
- Hobby auto navigation
- Compassing support for mobile devices and portable computers (i.e connected via Blue-tooth or UART)
Please visit wiki page for more info about this product.