- 14 .NET Gadgeteer compatible sockets that include these types: X, Y, A, D, F, I, K, P, S, T, U, R, G, B and Z.
- 240Mhz ARM9 Processor (currently running at 200Mhz)
- 16MB SDRAM
- 4MB FLASH
- Rich .NETMF open-source Software & Hardware
- Complete Graphics support
- TFT display interface (R/G/B sockets) with Touch screen
- Full TCP/IP stack with SSL, HTTP, TCP, UDP, DHCP
- USB Device
- 4-bit SD card with no limit on SD card size
- Dimensions: 3.42" x 2.44"
- Requires .NET Gadgeteer standard red power modules.
- Active power consumption 130 mA
- Idle power consumption TBD
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70°C
- RoHS compliant /Lead-free compliant
- Development tool : Microsoft Visual C# Express 2010
- Micro framework: Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 4.1 SDK
- The Gadgeteer core, mainboard SDk and module driver(GHI)
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$17.00||$25.99|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to a checkout page to estimate the shipping.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will be processed on the same day.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you required any item urgently.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084- https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
We ship all the products Australia wide - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional area where Australia post delivery network is available.