- OpenWrt Inside. OpenWrt is a reliable Linux distribution for embedded system. It is open source, under well developed and maintained. OpenWrt used package system, lots of powerful utility, software are maintained as packages form. Users can easily install, remove these packages to make a deep customized system.
- Open Hardware Design. Developers have the possibility to improve or do innovation on the hardware and release a new /unique product base on requirement.
- Low Power Consumption. Around 1 watt power consumption in working mode.
- AP, Client or Mesh mode WiFi. Can be configured in different WiFi mode for various applications. AP mode: as what a normal WiFi routers does, so other WiFi client can connect to MS14 and share its internet connection. Client mode: as what a normal PC does to connect to your existent WiFi router for internet connection. Ad-Hoc for mesh network.
- Stable, Flexible WiFi Design. Can be configured in different WiFi mode for various applications. AP mode: as what a normal WiFi routers does, so other WiFi client can connect to MS14 and share its internet connection. Client mode: as what a normal PC does to connect to your existent WiFi router for internet connection. Ad-Hoc for mesh network.
- Modular Design. The most complicate and difficulty parts are built as mother board. Developers focus on the MCU daughter board design only. This helps to reduce the development time, cost, risk, difficulty to release a new product to test/seize the market.
- Production Enclosure. MS14 has a Professional/Industrial enclosure which can be used directly for the market.
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH or Serial. Built-in Web server provides convenient to use/configure/upgrade/monitor or have full control by SSH/Serial.
- Various firmware upgrade methods. Firmware can be upgraded via serial port, SSH access, GUI interface for easy maintaining.
- Safe Mode. Robust software/hardware interface to reduce after-sale support cost.
- Remote upgrade AVR daughter aboard. Daughter board can be upgraded remotely to reduce the maintaining cost and provide central management/ deployment.
- Compatible with Arduino Yun software. Reuse all the source from Arduino Yun to speed up development.
- FLASH: 16MB
- DDR RAM: 64MB
- CPU: AR9331
- Power input: 9 ~ 12v DC or 5v DC
- 10M/100M RJ45 interface
- Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency: 2,412 - 2,472 GHz
- Power: 100mW
- Dragino v2 mother board
- NEMA 1-15 type power supply adapter
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$17.00||$25.99|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to a checkout page to estimate the shipping.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will be processed on the same day.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you required any item urgently.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084- https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
We ship all the products Australia wide - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional area where Australia post delivery network is available.