- OpenWrt Inside. OpenWrt is a reliable Linux distribution for embedded system. It is open source, under well developed and maintained. OpenWrt used package system, lots of powerful utility, software are maintained as packages form. Users can easily install, remove these packages to make a deep customized system.
- Open Hardware Design. Developers have the possibility to improve or do innovation on the hardware and release a new /unique product base on requirement.
- Low Power Consumption. Around 1 watt power consumption in working mode.
- AP, Client or Mesh mode WiFi. Can be configured in different WiFi mode for various applications. AP mode: as what a normal WiFi routers does, so other WiFi client can connect to MS14 and share its internet connection. Client mode: as what a normal PC does to connect to your existent WiFi router for internet connection. Ad-Hoc for mesh network.
- Stable, Flexible WiFi Design. Can be configured in different WiFi mode for various applications. AP mode: as what a normal WiFi routers does, so other WiFi client can connect to MS14 and share its internet connection. Client mode: as what a normal PC does to connect to your existent WiFi router for internet connection. Ad-Hoc for mesh network.
- Modular Design. The most complicate and difficulty parts are built as mother board. Developers focus on the MCU daughter board design only. This helps to reduce the development time, cost, risk, difficulty to release a new product to test/seize the market.
- Production Enclosure. MS14 has a Professional/Industrial enclosure which can be used directly for the market.
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH or Serial. Built-in Web server provides convenient to use/configure/upgrade/monitor or have full control by SSH/Serial.
- Various firmware upgrade methods. Firmware can be upgraded via serial port, SSH access, GUI interface for easy maintaining.
- Safe Mode. Robust software/hardware interface to reduce after-sale support cost.
- Remote upgrade AVR daughter aboard. Daughter board can be upgraded remotely to reduce the maintaining cost and provide central management/ deployment.
- Compatible with Arduino Yun software. Reuse all the source from Arduino Yun to speed up development.
- FLASH: 16MB
- DDR RAM: 64MB
- CPU: AR9331
- Power input: 9 ~ 12v DC or 5v DC
- 10M/100M RJ45 interface
- Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency: 2,412 - 2,472 GHz
- Power: 100mW
- Dragino v2 mother board
- NEMA 1-15 type power supply adapter
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.