RoboMaster EP Core is an all-in-one solution for STEM education.
The RoboMaster EP Core is made up of steel possessing the futuristic and leek design. This provides the consistent support for classroom learning.
- The Gripper: The Gripper converts the EP core into a multi-functional robot with powerful chassis. The gripper is used to carry the objects of different size, shape and volume from one place to another. Hence the structural design of the gripper is adjustable and can hold the object firmly
- Mecanum Wheels: The RoboMaster EP Core coems with 4 Mecanum wheels, which consist of 12 rollers in each of the 4 wheels. The rollers allows the omnidirectional movement with precision control.
- Robotic Arm: An incredibly durable, compact and flexible tool supporting the FPV control precisely. The Robotic Arms will allow the students to complete the task even if the objects are far out of sight.
- High Performance Servo: The servo supports the customized controls through the EP's main control board. The high performance servo ensures the minimum hear backlash, large output torque and high control accuracy. The servo is also used to power the robotic arm and support the DC gear motor mode. This will allow the students to build the lifting structure by applying their knowledge of physics.
- Sensor Adaptor and Power Connector Module: All the sensor adaptors has 2 individual sensor ports provided the power supply. The power connector module will allow an external hardware to connect and the students can create customized programs and applications.
- Intelligent Controller: The intelligent controller can simultaneously support many different functions as AI computing, low-latency high definition mage transmission and so on. It also coordinates he command signal to execute the transmission.
Technical details of RoboMaster EP Core:
- Omnidirectional movement via Mecanum wheels and custom servo motors with 250Nmm torque.
- Four hit detectors (impact or laser) with RGB ring lights.
- 2-axis grabber.
- 2400mAh battery (around 1-hour battery life).
- HD camera, microphone, and onboard speaker.
- Micro-SD card slot.
- Local Wi-Fi or router connectivity.
- Proximity sensor.
- Dimensions: H13 x W10 x L15.5 inches (H33 x W25 x L39 cm) with grabber fully retracted.
- Weight: 7lbs 8oz (3.4kg).
- Expandable with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, micro:bit, or NVIDIA Jetson; sensor adaptors provided.
- FPV remote control via desktop or smartphone app.
- RoboMaster iOS 10.0.2 or later
- Android 5.0 or later
For more information on the product and customized curriculum, feel free to contact us. The contact information is given on the contact us page.
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.