- Can be used to program most AVR microcontrollers via USB (USBASP compatible. See http://www.fischl.de/usbasp/ for details)
- A general purpose AVR Mega48 board with all I/Os brought to sides of board and holes matching 0.1 inch pitch prototype boards. Excellent for AVR experiments and developments. (Note: 07302 is shipped with ATmega48 on board)
- Can be separately powered by adding two commonly available through-hole components
- Compatible header provided for programming 062 oscilloscopes
- Can be converted to Uart/USB converter by simply reflashing it with AVRCDC firmware (available at http://www.recursion.jp/avrcdc/ ) and adding one resistor
- 10-core programming ribbon cable
- Optional:miniUSB cable
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$17.00||$25.99|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to a checkout page to estimate the shipping.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will be processed on the same day.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you required any item urgently.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084- https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
We ship all the products Australia wide - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional area where Australia post delivery network is available.