This audio adapter lets you easily add high quality 16 bit, 44.1 kHz sample rate (CD quality) audio to your projects with a Teensy 3.0 or 3.1. It supports stereo headphone and stereo line-level output, and also stereo line-level input or mono microphone input.
The audio chip connects to Teensy v3 using 7 signals. The I2C pins SDA and SCL are used to control the chip and adjust parameters. Audio data uses I2S signals, TX (to headphones and/or line out) and RX (from line in or mic), and 3 clocks, LRCLK (44.1 kHz), BCLK (1.41 MHz) and MCLK (11.29 MHz). All 3 clocks are created by Teensy3.1. The SGTL5000 chip operates in "slave mode", where all its clock pins are inputs.
As of February 23rd, 2015 we are shipping an updated version with a few minor changes.
This product does NOT include a Teensy, it's just the audio adapter!
- 35mm x 37mm x 2mm / 1.4" x 1.5" x .08"
- Height with Jack: 6.7mm
- Weight: 4.9g
- As of February 23rd, 2015 we are shipping an updated version with a few minor changes:
- 1. Pullup resistors are added for the SD card and optional SPI flash chip (the empty 8-pin location on the bottom side).
- 2. The values of some capacitors are increased, to allow for better signals at sub-audible frequencies.
- 3. A few locations are added to cut and join traces, to reconfigure the board to non-standard wiring.
- The new version is 100% compatible with the software and exactly the same form factor!
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$17.00||$25.99|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to a checkout page to estimate the shipping.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will be processed on the same day.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you required any item urgently.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084- https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
We ship all the products Australia wide - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional area where Australia post delivery network is available.