CTC 101 Toolbox
More than 700 components and parts:
- Six Arduino 101 boards: one of the most powerful Arduino boards for Education.
- Six Arduino Education shields: add-on boards that connect to the Arduino 101 and UNO boards to extend their functionality.
- More than 10 mini breadboards: used to make circuits easier to build. .
- Set of electronic components:
- Set of plug and play modules:
- Set of sensors and actuators:
- Set of batteries:
- Media and storage: includes webcam, SD-card and a speaker.
- Set of cables:
- MDF parts: project building involves laser-cut MDF parts.
- Storage and sorting boxes: electronic components can be sorted inside boxes according to their functions and sizes.
Each CTC 101 purchase includes user access to the online platform. Up to 3 educators are granted access, subsequently, they will manage student access with a 30 slot limit per toolbox. See a demo here.
The content and class dynamics are specially designed to enhance the students’ problem-solving and teamwork skills in a collaborative environment.
- Module 1: programming and basic coding.
- Module 2: introduces Arduino boards and digital signals.
- Module 3: introduces analog signals and serial communication.
- Module 4: introduces robotics, power systems and motors.
- Module 5: introduces wireless communication via Bluetooth and advanced sensors.
- Reference section: extra material and exercises for troubleshooting and further learning.
- Educators section: self-administered online training, materials for class preparation, teacher guides and resources.
By the end of the course, the students will have the possibility to prepare and create their own projects and share them with the Arduino Education community.
* Note that CTC 101 program duration is flexible and based on the amount of lessons the students take per week (two to three lessons per week are recommended). The core content (student learning activities) can take up to 10 weeks to complete while the complete program (with the addition of student projects) can take up to 20 weeks.
Creative Technologies in the Classroom 101, or CTC 101, is Arduino’s one-of-a-kind STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) program.
Tailored for students ages 13 to 17, CTC 101 is the ideal professional development program for educators.
CTC 101 has been certified by the Finnish Kokoa Education Standard™ that guarantees high educational value and robust pedagogical design on global learning.
If you are interested in the CTC 101 program and want to know more about it, please scroll down and sign up for one of our webinars in English.
What Does It Include?
- TOOLBOX: More than 700 components for a class with up to 30 students.
- ONLINE PLATFORM: Access to the Arduino Education Learning Management System with step-by-step instructions and lessons for more than 25 hands-on experiments based on themed modules.
- SUPPORT: Guided educators training, live webinars, and forum monitored by Arduino Education experts.
Additional information on our educational programs is available on the Arduino Education page
You can also download the full brochure here.
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$13.09||$8||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.