- Compatible with Arduino UNO, Leonardo, easy to connect with various Arduino shields
- XBee connector for connecting various XBee modules
- Sensor interface for connecting various sensors
- Onboard USB TO UART for serial port debugging, also can be configured as XBee USB adapter
- Onboard ADC, 10 bit, 38KSPS, 11 channels (6 channels for Arduino interface, 5 channels for sensors)
- Onboard RTC
- Arduino connector : for connecting Arduino shields
- ICSP interface : Arduino ICSP
- XBee connector : for connecting XBee communication modules
- Sensor interface : for connecting sensors
- Raspberry Pi connector : for connecting Raspberry Pi
- USB TO UART
- TLC1543 : AD converter
- PCF8563 : RTC
- 32.768KHz crystal : for RTC
- Power indicator
- XBee state LED
- XBee and Arduino interface RESET button
- XBee EASYLINK button
- RTC battery holder : for CR1220 button battery
- TLC1543 reference voltage configuration jumper
- RTC jumper
- UART jumper
- when connecting P_RX and CP_TX, P_TX and CP_RX respectively, USB TO UART is connected to Raspberry Pi serial port
- when connecting XB_RX and CP_TX, XB_TX and CP_RX respectively, USB TO UART is connected to XBee serial port
- when connecting XB_RX and P_TX, XB_TX and P_RX respectively, Raspberry Pi serial port is connected to XBee serial port
- Arduino AD selection jumper
- short 2 and 3 : Arduino A0-A5 as AD input
- short 1 and 2 : Arduino A0-A5 as digital control
- Arduino I2C selection jumper
- short the jumper : Arduino A4-A5 as I2C control (the A4-A5 of Arduino AD selection jumper should be opened)
- Arduino SPI selection jumper
- short 1 and 2 : Arduino D11-D13 as SPI control (default)
- short 2 and 3 : Arduino D11-D13 as digital control
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$10.89||$6.59||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.