- Realtek RTL8188CU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter
- MIMO technology improves data throughput and range over existing 802.11b/g products
- Add high-speed Wireless-N (draft 802.11n) Internet access to any USB enabled computer
- 5 times faster than previous generation wireless networks (Wireless 802.11g) in downloading music & movies, surfing the internet & handling e-mails
- Wider coverage than Wireless-G networks for internet access throughout your home or office
- Works with older Wireless-G and Wireless-B networks
- WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) simplifies setup and operation
- Broad operating range: up to 300 feet indoor, 900 feet in open space
- Fast data transfer rate: up to 150Mbps (downlink), 150Mbps (uplink)
- Supports USB 2.0 interface, backward compatible to USB 1.1 and 1.2
- Enhanced WEP and WPA wireless security for protected Internet access
- 64-bit / 128-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy), TKIP, AES 2.400GHz ISM
- Frequency Band Modulation Method: QPSK / BPSK / 16-QAM / 64-QAM Supports Ad Hoc and Infrastructure modes
- Supports IEEE 802.11e standard
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
The store was great. I got exactly what I wanted and it worked as expected. It was Australia Post that let the side down. It seems that it takes 5 days from New Zealand and more than a week form Victoria. And tracking was ****. Perhaps they should revert to using the camels! Would it be beneficial to offer a variety of couriers? It's the store that gets the points.