- Micro-power transmission, standard 20dB, divides into 3 floors, can control the transmission power by setting software.
- Working band: 2.4G-2.485GHZ, global free applications operating band.
- High noise immunity and low error rate, high-efficiency circulation interleaving error correction coding techniques and frequency hopping mechanism to improve the data burst of anti-interference and noise immunity.
- Supports multiple protocols, 2.4G IEEE802.15.4, JENNet-IP, ZigBee light link, ZigBee Smart Energy and RF4CE protocol.
- Receive sensitivity up to -104dBm, transmission distance far away.
- Module reserve enough I / O digital interfaces and analog to digital conversion interface, enabling customers to secondary development and extensions.
- Free debugging produce, wide operating voltage range: 3.3V-6V, you can customize 2.0V-3.6V.
- Module of low power consumption, the dormancy current is 0.8Ua.
- Small size, light weight, easy for clients to embed devices.
- Reserved multiple antenna interfaces, including sucker antenna, glue stick antenna, antenna and IPX ceramic antenna connector.
- Automatic network, automatically find the router, automatically form a robust mesh network topology.
- Robust and secure low power wireless applications
- RF4CE remote control
- JenNet-IP net work
- ZigBee SE net work
- ZigBee optical link network
- Lighting and home automation
- Toys and games peripherals
- Smart energy
- The energy collection, such as power of light switch
- Supply Voltage：2.0V-3.6V
- Emission Current：130mA @20dBM
- Receive Current：27mA
- Dormancy Current：0.8uA
- Working Frequency：2.405GHZ-2.48GHZ
- Transmitted Power：20dBm
- Receive Sensitivity：-104dBm
- Wireless Transmission Rate：250kbps
- Sense Rate：4800bps～115200bps(can be set）
- The interface data format：8E1/8O1/8N 1( choosable）
- Working Temperature：-40℃ ～ +80℃ （industrial level）
- Working Humidity：10%～90% relative humidity, without condensation
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$17.00||$25.99|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to a checkout page to estimate the shipping.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will be processed on the same day.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you required any item urgently.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084- https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
We ship all the products Australia wide - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional area where Australia post delivery network is available.