13 individual power switches with blue LED indicator design.
Compact design to save your space and keep devices organized.
Compatible with USB 2.0 (480Mbps) and USB 1.1 (1.5Mbps) devices.
mbeat®13 port powered USB hub manager with individual power switch- the top loader and side loader smart design to give extra spaces for your gadget, this hub manager also features a power adapter that has a massive 3 amp capacity. That should be enough power loaded for your USB devices. The Y type split USB cable also gives the flexibility to connect with some devices of less power consumption, without bothering the external power source.
Choosing the mbeat 13 port powered USB hub manager surely beats having two or three smaller ones sitting on your desk and it keeps your everyday digital life organized.
- 13 multiple USB ports support more USB devices than other products
- Never be short of a USB socket for your mouse, flash drive, external hard drive, Wi-Fi adaptor and etc.
- 6 top load ports and 7 side load ports mean more spaces for your gadgets
- 13 individual power switches with blue LED indicator design
- 1.2 meter length Y type USB cable to provide extra power lifting
- 3 A heavy duty power adaptor to provide enough power support
- Compact design to save your space and keep devices organized
- Compatible with USB 2.0 (480Mbps) and USB 1.1 (1.5Mbps) devices
- Works with Windows 7 /Vista/XP OS and Mac OS 10.0 above
- Interface: USB 2.0 and backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Power voltage: +5V (+-5%)
- Current: 500mA (USB cable powered) Max current 3A (AC/DC powered)
- Color: black
- USB cable length: 1.2 meter
- Dimension (L x W x H): 182x49x20 mm
- Weight: around 140gram
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
13 Port USB hub Switcher
Works really well with independent on/off switches per USB port. Nice and compact also. Only down-side is the input connection (on the hub) for the power supply. When connecting the connector, it come loose too easily and needs a bit of another push for a good connection. Overall... I thinks it's worth it anyway