This fully-assembled and ready-to-rock robot smart car is the nicest we've seen and is incredibly easy to use with a micro:bit and MakeCode. It comes all ready to go, no soldering or screw-driver required. Simply plug in your :bit into the top slot and add three AAA batteries to get moving.
The Cutebot is a rear-drive smart car driven by dual high speed motors so it can zip around your floor. It comes with an ultrasonic distance sensor to avoid colliding with walls, two RGB LED headlights and two underlights, two line-tracking light sensors, an active buzzer to make beeps and tones, and various headers for attaching additional servos and sensors.
- Rear-drive high speed motors featuring strong, metal-geared N20 motors with 300 RPM max speeds and rubber tires.
- Cute with a small round structure, the PCB body is durable, crash-proof and easy to pick up and move around.
- Only batteries and ultrasonic sensor need to be assembled featuring easy installation. No soldering or tools required!
- Slot for ultrasonic distance sensor and I2C port for additional sensor add-ons on front edge
- Headers for additional servos and sensors on back edge.
- Metal caster wheel
- Flexible and fast movement
- Dual line-tracking light sensors
- Infrared sensor can support optional IR remote control
- Multiple rainbow LEDs!
- Working voltage: 3.5V~5V (3 x AAA batteries)
- Size: 85 x 85 x 38mm
- Buzzer piezo type on P0
- Additional 3-pin breakouts for P1 and P2
- Line-follower sensors on P13 and P14
- Infrared control on P16
- Headlights: 2 x RGB LEDs
- Rainbow LED: 2 x NeoPixels on P15
- I2C Connection on P19 and P20
- Motor type: N20 metal-gear motor
- Ultrasonic type: HC-SR04+
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$13.09||$8||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.