This micro: IoT board is pretty cute and delicate, on which we integrated Wi-Fi, OLED, 2-way motor drive, 6-way IO port, 2-way IIC, 1-way serial port, 1-way buzzer, 3-way RGB, 2-way servo, Li-ion battery holder, charging circuit, emergency power interface, etc. So many resources for you to program! Even without complicated background knowledge, you can build your IoT applications in few steps!
We designed the board as a cloud shape to make it more suitable for the theme of IoT. As for power supply, we selected CR123A 3.6V lithium rechargeable battery. This kind of battery features small size, high capacity, and high safety. What’s more, we add short circuit and reverse connection protection for the product to further improve the safety in using Li-ion Battery.
It's an easy-to-use and efficient IoT teaching tool, using this product, you can learn lessons related to IoT, such as:
It's a easy-to-use and efficient IOT teaching tool, using this product, you can learn lessons related to IoT, such as:
1. Weather forecast
2. Light and temperature monitor
3. Remote Watering System for IoT
4. Environmental monitoring and automatic ventilation system
5. Send an Email via IFTTT
6. Record notes to Evernote via IFTTT
7. Send Message to Twitter via IFTTT
8. Send cellphone sms via IFTTT
9. Automatic airer
10. Entrance guard system for IoT
11. Traffic flow analysis system for IoT
and so on. Check details on product wiki page.
- Large size and function integration making teaching easier.
- Lovely shape can trigger students' interest for learning.
- Abundant extensions, such as wifi, motor driver, servo driver, OLED, GPIO, etc. making teaching content more diversified and abundant.
- Integrated Wi-Fi IoT module, OLED screen, easy to update data.
- 2-way motor drive, 2-way servo, 6-way IO port, 3-way RGB LED, more options for programming.
- PMMA Packaging, prevent damage to the inside components.
- Supports makecode, mind+, python etc.
- Power Supply: Li-ion battery or External power
- STM8S IIC Address: 0×01
- Battery Type: CR123A 3.6V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Note: do not use 3V CR123A battery and non-rechargeable. Recharging the non-rechargeable battery is dangerous.)
- Digital Output Voltage: 0V/3.3V
- Analog Input Voltage: 0~3.3V DC
- Standard Gravity Pins
- Micro:bit Pins: P0 P1 P2 P8 P12 P16
2-way Motor Drive
2-way Servo Pins
On-board 3-way RGB LED
On-board buzzer and Switch
- Dimension: 148×112mm/5.83×4.41”
- Mount Hole: M3 Screw hole
- micro: IoT x1
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$13.09||$8||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.