RVR is Sphero’s revolutionary take on the programmable robot. It’s drivable right out of the box, packed with a diverse suite of sensors, and built for customization. This robot is a hackable mobile platform for beginners, educators, students, and tech hobbyists.
Download the Sphero Edu app to drive or program RVR all over. Literally. RVR is equipped with all-terrain treads, a powerful motor, and plenty of torque so you can go faster and farther. Obstacles or uneven surfaces won't affect RVR's ability to drive straight, thanks to a sophisticated, vector-based control system.
But, driving RVR is just the beginning. RVR’s extremely hackable platform, featuring a 4-pin UART and an onboard power source, allows you to connect and run third-party hardware like a Raspberry Pi, micro:bit, or Arduino. Build the robot of your dreams and then program it with the Sphero Edu app. Chances are, if you can hack it, RVR can do it.
- From beginners to technical hobbyists, RVR has something for everyone
- Drive RVR right out of the box, no assembly or complicated setup required
- A powerful motor, all-terrain treads and plenty of torque give you the freedom to drive RVR just about anywhere
- RVR features a highly accurate, professional-level control system that won’t be deterred by obstacles or uneven surfaces
- Packed with sensors - colour sensor, light sensor, IR, magnetometer, accelerometer, and gyroscope
- A removable, rechargeable battery delivers enough juice to power RVR and third-party hardware
- RVR’s expansion plate is designed to work with most third-party hardware including Raspberry Pi, Arduino, MicroBit and more
What’s in the box:
- 5 RVRs
- 5 Roll cages
- 5 expansion mounting plates
- 5 USB-A to USB-C charging cables
- 5 Expansion port cables
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$10.89||$6.59||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.