- World’s Smallest* App-Enabled Robotic Ball packed with tons of fun and tech
- Different driving modes playing with the Sphero Mini app – Joystick, Tilt, Slingshot, Face & Scream Drive
- Face Drive™ is a hilarious new feature that uses your facial expressions to drive the ball
- Use Sphero Mini as a video game controller with the app - play 5 games with more updates on the way
- Colourful, interchangeable shells to switch colours to suit your mood
- Packed with teeny tiny tech, Sphero Mini has a little gyroscope, accelerometer, and LED lights
- Bluetooth connection (up to 10 metre range)
- Allows up to almost an hour of play time (Micro-USB charging, 1 hr charging time)
- iOS 10+ and Android 5.0+ compatible
Driving. Gaming. Coding. Now fun-sized.
Sphero Mini, the world’s smallest* app-enabled robotic ball (*that we know of), packs tons of fun into a tiny, app-enabled robot about the size of a ping pong ball. Shake to wake Mini and start driving using different modes with the Sphero Mini app, or just by using your face or sound. Yes, you read that right. Face Drive™ and Scream Drive™ is a hilarious new feature that uses your facial expressions to drive the ball.
Packed with teeny tiny tech, Sphero Mini has a little gyroscope, accelerometer, and LED lights. Colourful, interchangeable shells are available, so you can easily switch one out to suit your mood. With almost an hour of play time, Sphero Mini is the next big thing.
Sphero Mini offers great play and learn time, though does not match the durability and tech applications of the popular SPRK+. Sphero Mini is recommended for age 8 and over, and would be used best indoors on a hard surface. Click here for more details on Sphero Mini vs SPRK+.
Content of Box: Sphero Mini Robot, Micro USB Cord, 3 Mini Traffic Cones and 6 Mini Bowling Pins
Free App: Sphero Mini app available through iTunes or Google Play
"The new pint-sized Sphero Mini is an affordable way to introduce kids to programming" - Sydney Morning Herald.
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$13.09||$8||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.