Android USB accessories are specifically designed to attach to Android-powered devices and adhere to a simple protocol (Android accessory protocol) that allows them to detect Android-powered devices that support accessory mode. Accessories must also provide 500mA at 5V for charging power. Many previously released Android-powered devices are only capable of acting as a USB device and cannot initiate connections with external USB devices. Android Open Accessory support overcomes this limitation and allows you to build accessories that can interact with an assortment of Android-powered devices by allowing the accessory to initiate the connection.
- Android Open Accessories development Kit (ADK) compatible:
- Supports Android v2.3.4 and above devices.
- Works with Android Debug Bridge (ADB) using MicroBridge :
- Supports Android v1.5 and above devices.
- Arduino Mega 2560 compatible (256K Flash MCU)
- Simply works like an Arduino Mega with an integrated USB Shield
- 56 Digital IOs
- 16 Analog inputs
- 14 PWM outputs
- 4 Hardware serial ports (UART)
- 1 Hardware TWI (I2C)
- 1 Hardware SPI (up to 8Mbps)
- On board USB host(MAX3421), and breakout for all I/Os pins.
- On board USB slave(FT232RL), and IOs breakout
- Build-in 5V-1A switched power regulator (input range 6V - 18V)
- Build-in 3.3V-500mA LDO power regulator.
- Red PCB, ROHS compatible and Golden finish.
- 5v/3v3 IO Level selectable (Atmega2560 running on is a bit over-clock, but according to the test result, works fine).
Develop accessories for Android (v2.3.4 and above) devices using ADK.
For Android devices not supporting ADK, use MicroBridge to develop accessories.
Make Android devices interact with the physical world.
As an Arduino compatible platform with 256K Flash.
On board USB host makes it easy to interact with USB devices like pen drivers, keyboard, mouse, Bluetooth dongles.
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.