What Does Every Module Include?
TOOLBOX: All the materials to build several guided experiments and projects per module for a class with up to 24 students.
ONLINE PLATFORM: Access to the Arduino Education Learning Management System with step-by-step instructions and lessons for 24 students and 3 teachers.
- PREMIUM TRAINING AND SUPPORT: Online welcome training webinar with an Arduino Education expert, training video lessons explaining concepts that the educators will use with the students, extra knowledge video pills which expands the content of the lesson plans and a support email to get the assistance of an education expert.
- Discover the potential of our Arduino CTC GO with the WHACK-A-MOLE project.
With the Core Module you will go through the foundations of CTC and build 8 exciting projects based on teamwork and learning by doing activities.
CTC GO! - Core Module Toolbox
- 8 Arduino UNO WiFi Rev2 boards: It's basically an Arduino Uno Rev3 with more kick, as it adds and an onboard IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) and WiFi connection for instance.
- 8 Arduino Education shields: Add-on boards that connect to the Arduino UNO WiFi Rev2 and more Arduino boards to extend their functionality. Two different sizes of breadboards for each board: Used to make circuits easier to build.
- Set of electronic components: Used to create interactive electronic circuits, including resistors, LEDs, push buttons and piezos.
- Set of sensors: Including potentiomenters, light and ultrasonic sensors.
- Set of batteries: With eight 9V batteries and two battery connectors for each of them.
- Media and storage: The Education Shield features an SD card reader and an audio connector.
- Set of cables: Includes all kind of jumper wires needed and USB cables.
- Assembly pieces: Include all the modular building pieces needed in order to build 8 different guided projects.
- Student group boxes: Each students group will have a components box with everything they need to work on the experimental lessons.
- Additional components: The kit adds two boxes with some extra components to be used on the projects and replace the already included on the student group boxes if needed.
Each CTC GO! module purchase includes user access to the online platform. Up to three educators are granted access, and can subsequently manage student access with a 24-slot limit per toolbox.
The online platform runs on a custom-made Learning Management System (LMS), which helps students get started with programming, electronics and building fully-functional, interactive projects under the guidance of educators.
- Practical lesson 1: Get Inspired
- Practical lesson 2: Exploring Electronics
- Practical lesson 3: Let’s Start Programming
- Practical lesson 4: Digital Inputs and Outputs
- 3 Project building sessions: Guided projects based on the already learnt concepts
- Practical lesson 5: Showing Messages on the PC
- Practical lesson 6: Sending Data to the Board
- Practical lesson 7: Analog Inputs
- Practical lesson 8: Analog Outputs
- 3 Project building sessions: Guided projects based on the already learned concepts.
- 6 Experimental sessions: The students are able to experiment building their own projects. By the end of the course, students will have the option to create their own projects and share them with the Arduino Education community.
Note that the CTC GO! program duration is flexible and based on the number of lessons the students take each week (two to three lessons per week are recommended).
Educators guide: Content dedicated to educators which goal is to orientate and help on how to go through the program based on the knowledge and experience collected from previous experiences.
CTC GO! Premium Training and Support
The Arduino Education team is dedicated to providing support in order to help educators solve potential challenges while teaching CTC content. We also advise educators on how to guide students through the development of new projects derived from the knowledge acquired in the previous programs.
CTC GO! support includes:
- Online welcome training webinar with an Arduino Education expert
- Training video lessons explaining concepts that the educators will use with the students
- Knowledge video pills to expand the content of the lesson plans
- Support email that will be answered from an education expert within the first business hour. An online video call can also be requested (The Arduino support team business schedule goes from 9:30 until 17:30 CET)
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$10.89||$6.59||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.