Plug in. Power up. Roll out.
The BOLT Power Pack is the top-of-the-line kit for educators using the Sphero Edu program in a classroom, robotics club, or in any maker environment. It lets you charge, store, and carry Sphero BOLT robots... times 15. Built with an integrated cooling system, your robots can charge safely all from one place.
- Charge, store, and carry 15x Sphero BOLT robots simultaneously
- Airline compliant carrying case with integrated cooling system
- An app-enabled robotic ball that provides endless opportunities to be creative and have fun while learning
- Programmable 8x8 LED Matrix that animates and displays real-time data
- BOLT to BOLT infrared communication allows for new games and advanced movements like swarming
- Auto-aim your robot thanks to the built-in compass
- Long battery life 2+ hours per charge (Inductive charging)
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac, Windows, Chrome
- BOLT is approachable yet advanced with more features, more power, and more fun - see the comparison with SPRK+ and Mini
With more robots, a longer battery life (2+ hours), auto-aiming, and more, the BOLT Power Pack is the top-of-the-line kit for educators using the Sphero Edu program in a classroom, robotics club, or in any maker environment you can dream of. Plus it’s loaded with Turbo Covers, maze tape, and protractors, so the activities can get started anytime, anywhere. Tote it all like a boss in a sleek airline compliant carrying case on rollers with a retractable handle. Officially be the best teacher ever!
Sphero BOLT is an app-enabled robotic ball that provides endless opportunities to be creative and have fun while learning.
Use advanced sensors to keep tabs on BOLT’s speed, acceleration, and direction, or orient and drive BOLT with the built-in compass. BOLT also features infrared communication, allowing your robot to “communicate” with other BOLTs, enabling brand new games and advanced coding tactics.
Program with the Sphero Edu app from nearly any mobile or desktop device, discover awesome community-created activities, or just drive and play. Activities within the Sphero Edu app are designed to expand imaginations and help shape a brighter future. They are cross-platform, cross-curriculum, and STEAM-centric! Inspire and be inspired by sharing your creations with the community (over 150 hands-on coding activities – and counting) and create assignments, track progress, and participate in activities in the classroom or at home on the interactive platform. Go beyond code with BOLT and the other Sphero robots.
BOLT's long battery life of 2+ hours per charge means it can handle even the biggest projects (6 hrs inductive charge). Equipped with Bluetooth SMART and a durable, waterproof shell, Sphero BOLT establishes a striking new way to learn and play.
What's In the Charging and Storage Case:
- 15x Sphero BOLT and Inductive Charging Base
- 15x Protractor with heading, directions, and clock
- 15x Clear Turbo Covers
- 15x Maze Tape
- Classroom Poster and 124x stickers on sheets
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Free Sphero Edu app available for download - compatible with iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac, Windows, Chrome
Tech Specs BOLT robot:
- Durable UV-coated clear plastic shell
- Bluetooth Smart connection (30 m range)
- Inductive charging (6 hour charge for 2+ hours of play)
- Height: 73 mm x Width: 73 mm
- Weight 200 g
- Top speed: 7.2 KPH
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.