The UNO is the best board to get started with electronics and coding. If this is your first experience tinkering with the platform, the UNO is the most robust board you can start playing with. The UNO is the most used and documented board of the whole Arduino family.
Includes 12 sets of
- Arduino Uno
- Base protective cover Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P (datasheet).
It has • 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), • 6 analog inputs, • a 16 MHz quartz crystal, • a USB connection, • a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. You can tinker with your UNO without worring too much about doing something wrong, worst case scenario you can replace the chip for a few dollars and start over again. "Uno" means one in Italian and was chosen to mark the release of Arduino Software (IDE) 1.0. The Uno board and version 1.0 of Arduino Software (IDE) were the reference versions of Arduino, now evolved to newer releases. The Uno board is the
first in a series of USB Arduino boards, and the reference model for the Arduino platform; for an extensive list Resources
1. Download software - https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
2. Getting a starter guide -https://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/HomePage
3. Step by step examples - https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/HomePage
4. Programming reference - https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Foundations
Starter kit based on Arduino Uno R3
- Soldering free and pluggable 100+ sensor modules available. Grove Arduino starter kit here.
- Breadboard Wiring + exercise book. Official Arduino starter kit here.
- Cost effective breadboard wiring kit - ARDX starter kit here.
- Adafruit Arduino starter kit here.
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$10.89||$6.59||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Worth the investment in genuine product for quality plug and play experience.
Excellent products and very patient customer service. Would highly recommend !
Very good service thanks
Great, very nice packaging. Received in good condition. Definitely will buy other items.
I found Pathik really helpful in all the questions that I had and was able to secure a very good price for 125 Arduino Uno's. Thank you
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.