The Arduino Starter Kit Classroom Pack is a bundled solution, containing six of the popular Arduino Starter Kits.
This Classroom 6-Pack is for a classroom of at least twelve students — the recommended ratio is two students per kit — and intended for use starting from middle school teachers onwards, looking for an extensive educational solution for learning how to use the Arduino platform.
Each kit contains an Arduino Uno Rev 3 board, a collection of sensors and actuators, and — most important — a guide book which will help students and teachers to take their first steps into the world of electronics, with interactive and sensing objects.
A 30-day trial access to the Chromebook Education app is also included.
Each Arduino Starter Kit contains a full color 170-page book with instructions for fifteen projects:
01. GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS: An introduction to the basics.
02. SPACESHIP INTERFACE: Design a control panel for a starship.
03. LOVE-O-METER: Measure how hot-blooded you are.
04. COLOR MIXING LAMP: Produce any color with a lamp that uses light as an input.
05. MOOD CUE: Let people know how you're doing.
06. LIGHT THEREMIN: Create a musical instrument you play by waving your hands.
07. KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT: Play music with this keyboard.
08. DIGITAL HOURGLASS: A light-up hourglass that can stop you from working too much.
09. MOTORIZED PINWHEEL: A colored wheel that will make your head spin.
10. ZOETROPE: Create a mechanical animation you can play--and in reverse.
11. CRYSTAL BALL: A mystical tour to answer all your tough questions.
12. KNOCK LOCK: Unlock a door with a secret knock.
13. TOUCHY-FEELY LAMP: A lamp that responds to your touch.
14. TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO: Control your personal computer from your Arduino.
15. HACKING BUTTONS: Create a master control for all of your devices!
Each Starter Kit includes:
1 Projects Book (170 pages), 1 Arduino Uno, 1 USB cable, 1 Breadboard 400 points, 70Solid core jumper wires, 1 Easy-to-assemble wooden base, 1 9v battery snap, 1 Stranded jumper wires (black), 1 Stranded jumper wires (red), 6 Phototransistor, 3 Potentiometer 10kOhms, 10Pushbuttons, 1 Temperature sensor [TMP36], 1 Tilt sensor, 1 alphanumeric LCD (16x2 characters), 1LED (bright white), 1 LED (RGB), 8 LEDs (red), 8 LEDs (green), 8 LEDs (yellow), 3 LEDs (blue), 1 Small DC motor 6/9V, 1 Small servo motor, 1 Piezo capsule [PKM17EPP-4001-B0], 1 H-bridge motor driver [L293D], 1 Optocouplers [4N35], 2 Mosfet transistors [IRF520], 5 Capacitors 100uF, 5 Diodes [1N4007], 3 Transparent gels (red, green, blue), 1 Male pins strip (40x1), 20 Resistors 220 Ohms, 5Resistors 560 Ohms, 5 Resistors 1 kOhms, 5 Resistors 4.7 kOhms, 20 Resistors 10 kOhms, 5Resistors 1 MOhms, 5 Resistors 10 MOhms
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.