Help your child embark on a magical adventure as they learn addition and subtraction through hands-on play! Maths Wizard and the Magical Workshop is a curriculum-inspired series that enables kids to learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.
In this arithmetic learning quest, your child gets to explore the village of Wyverndell with the wizard cat Mumbles, brew potions with dragon claws and magic sparkles to master place value, and add and subtract balloons to help dragons fly! What's more, this magical game allows your little one to play games in any order and learn at their own pace.
Osmo is Magic! - This learning box comes with a collection of 4 minigames - Potions (Learn addition and subtraction while mixing up potions with your trusty mixing mat, rods, and cubes), Dragon Drop (Use a vertical number line to attach balloons to dragons for flight), Magical Flight (Travel on a magic broom to rebuild castles all over Wyverndell) and Wyverndell Express (Operate your own dragon courier business and solve maths word problems at every train station to unlock new routes) This collection of games combines digital gameplay with active, hands-on learning methods to teach addition & subtraction in a mystical land filled with magic. Through a story-based, self-paced approach to learning, your child can ultimately achieve a sense of maths wizardry.
Build Maths Confidence - Swap your child's maths anxiety with maths confidence in this fun-filled arithmetic game. With active learning methods, the game can boost your child's critical thinking skills, information retention, motivation, and interpersonal skills.
- For kids ages 6-8
- Learn addition and subtraction and counting & place value
- Build critical thinking skills, creativity, imagination, and maths confidence
- Develop an understanding of the relationship between +/- and algebraic thinking
- Encourage creativity through story-based learning
- Games are designed for beginner to expert levels
- All iPads except Generation 1, 2, 3, Mini, iPad Pro 11-inch and iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9.
- Important: Requires an iPad and an Osmo base to play (sold separately)
What they'll learn:
- Add and subtract using number bonds
- Greater than & less than equations
- Creativity and reasoning skills
What's in the box:
- Mixing Mat Double Sided (number bond playmat)
- 2 Sticker Sheets
- Spell Book
- 28 Counting Cubes
- 6 Counting Rods (useful for place value & teaching regrouping)
- 1 Game App: Maths Wizard Magical Workshop
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$10.89||$6.59||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.