Digital Technology mastering Drone
CoDrone is the world’s first programmable drone developed for teaching programming and drone technology in the schools. CoDrone, in its simplest form, can be controlled by a programmable remote, or can be programmed directly to perform engaging and fun activities.
With available add-on modules, you can create advanced programs like making the drone to follow you or engage yourself in a laser battle with your friends’ drones.
This course on CoDrone programming lets you practice graphical programming and fly the drone at the same time.
Course is ideal for:
- School students (Year 5 – 10)
- Beginner to programming and robotics/drones
- Hardware - CoDrone
- Software - SNAP Tool (or RBCoDrone Rokit software) and Bluetooth board driver (Available for download: Windows or Mac)
This course is designed to familiarise you with basics of graphical programming using SNAP tool. A comprehensive range of coding exercises prepare you for programming your CoDrone, starting from basic movements to a variety of complex pre-programmed flight challenges.
After completing this course, participant would be able to:
- Familiarise themselves with CoDrone hardware features (LEDs, flight movements and on-board sensors)
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of various sensors available in the CoDrone
- Create program using SNAP software (Graphical programming tool) and test them on CoDrone
- Program the CoDrone to fly on with a pre-programmed instructions or control it through the keyboard
In this beginner level course on CoDrone, the participants will learn about:
- CoDrone overview - Hardware features, Programming tools and procedure
- Overview of the sensors modules available with the CoDrone
- Introductory exercises on graphical programming using SNAP tool
- Programming the CoDrone for basic flight movements
- Control the colour and display pattern of the on-board LEDs
- Program the CoDrone for complex flight movements and control from keyboard
- Accessing data from various on-board sensors and utilise them in program for CoDrone flight
- 12 Hours (in full Course)
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$13.09||$8||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.