- Connect a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) computer to a DisplayPort monitor
- Aluminium housing to minimise electromagnetic interference
- Supports up to 5K video resolution with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling
- Supports 60 FPS update rate, 35K (5120 x 2880) ultra HD image output
- Includes HandyStrap cable manager
- Connect a DisplayPort computer to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) monitor (Bi-directional support*)
- Compatible with all devices that support USB-C (Video)
This cable outputs high-resolution video from any USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 computer like a MacBook or MacBook Pro and displays it on DisplayPort monitor.
Go one step further than 4K with Moshi's USB-C to DisplayPort Cable. This industry-leading 5K cable uses high-speed technology to support up to 5120 x 2880 video output with a 60 Hz refresh rate.
Easily connect a Thunderbolt 3-enabled Mac or PC to a 5K DisplayPort monitor to enjoy crystal clear, blur-free video as well as multi-channel digital surround sound. Both ends of the cable are also encased in anodised aluminium to minimise electromagnetic interference and ensure long-term reliability.
The cable also features bi-directional support to connect your DisplayPort computer to a UHD monitor with USB-C input. *Note, for bi-directional support, please check with the monitor manufacturer to ensure the monitor accepts a DisplayPort signal over USB-C (UFP_D pin assignment E).
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$13.09||$8||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.