The Raspberry Pi 3 has an identical form factor to the previous Pi 2 (and Pi 1 Model B+) and has complete compatibility with Raspberry Pi 1 and 2.
Getting started Raspberry Pi 3 kits:
- Beginner - Pi 3 with basic essential items here.
- Beginner - Pi 3 with step by step guide book here.
- Beginner Educational CLWB coding kit designed for schools here.
- Beginner & Intermediate - Microsoft IOT pack with Pi 3 here.
- Intermediate & Advance - Grove starter kit with Pi 3 here.
- Getting starter with Raspberry Pi lessons here .
- NOOBs OS setup here.
- Documentations here.
- FAQs regarding power, operating system, GPIOs (Inputs/Outputs) and many more can be found here.
The Raspberry Pi 3 is the third generation Raspberry Pi 3
- A 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU
- 4 USB ports
- 40 GPIO pins
- Full HDMI port
- Ethernet port
- Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI)
- Display interface (DSI)
- Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push)
- VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$17.00||$25.99|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to a checkout page to estimate the shipping.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will be processed on the same day.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you required any item urgently.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084- https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
We ship all the products Australia wide - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional area where Australia post delivery network is available.
- Reviews (3)
Raspberry PI is pretty easy to work with. This is the first one have used and get it going as a IOT (Apache, PHP, GCC and MySQL) with much problem. Would be handy if the Pi had some built in ADC so you could hook on analog sensors too. Something like the arduino where you can hook up an analog signal and it reads back digital readings over some single wire protocol (I assume).
Very sold product.
Raspberry Pi 3 is a very mature product now. Everything works well. Is great to install Apache, PHP, Git, MySQL and work on this embedded device just like a full desktop. Am building a IOT of things to monitor a water pump for friend. Is going very well. Wrote a GCC (using wiringPI) to collect monitor the pump and write events to MySQL (on the pi). Used PHP/Apache2 to create a midware interface which I am going to access form a vue.js interface (yet to be built)
Another awesome product from the
Another awesome product from the pi makers.