The Microsoft Internet of Things Pack for Raspberry Pi 3 is the best way to get started using Windows 10 and your Raspberry Pi as an IoT enabled device.
- A collaboration between Microsoft's IoT division and Adafruit, this pack's the best way to get started using both Windows 10 on your Pi and to start doing some popular projects with the internet of things.
- Check out windowsondevices.com for more information on how to set up Windows 10 IoT Core on your Raspberry Pi and download project samples!
- This pack is certified for use with Microsoft Azure as well as other compatible Azure certified operating systems.
- This pack does NOT come with a Raspberry Pi 3 Computer! Click here for the version with a Pi.
- This pack contains:
Full Size Breadboard - In the past, we've used the half-size breadboard for a lot of Pi projects - but no longer! WIth 40 pins to break out, you're going to need some space - and that's why we're including a full size breadboard in this pack.
Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires - 20 x 6" (150mm) - These jumper wires are great for making wire harness or jumpering between headers on PCBs. We include the longer ones so they work well with the full-size breadboard.
Premium Female/Male 'Extension' Jumper Wires - 20x6" - These jumper wires are handy equivalents of the male/male jumper wires - but with female connectors.
5V 2A Switching Power Supply w/ 6' MicroUSB Cable - The 5V 2A power adapter is the perfect choice for powering your Raspberry Pi B+ with 2 Amps of current output, and an extra long cord.
Assembled Adafruit BME280 Temperature, Pressure & Humidity sensor - The assembled verison of an Adafruit Instant Classic. This breakout board has a powerful BME280 sensor from Bosch that's good for temperature, barometric pressure, AND humidity sensing. This version comes with headers already soldered on.
Assembled TCS34725 RGB Color Sensor - The assembled version of a longstanding Adafruit classic. This RGB Color Sensor with IR filter and White LED comes fully assembled - with headers already soldered on.
MCP3008 - 8 Channel 10-Bit ADC With SPI Interface - Easy to use, SPI enabled chip that's perfect for adding 8 channels of 10-bit analog input to your microcontroller or microcomputer project.
Ethernet Cable - 5 foot long - An ethernet cable.
16GB SD/MicroSD Memory Card w/ NOOBS - This SD card comes pre-loaded with NOOBS which now supports running Windows 10 on your Raspberry Pi 3.
Electronic components1x Photo Cell
2x Breadboard Trim Potentiometer
5x 10K 5% 1/4W Resistor
5x 560 ohm 5% 1/4W Resistor
1x Diffused 10mm Blue LED
1x Electrolytic Capacitor - 1.0uF
1x Diffused 10mm Red LED
1x Diffused 10mm Green LED
3x 12mm Tactile Switches
- You can also use this pack with Raspbian Linux & Python, Here's a few Raspbian-based learn guides that are worth checking out to start. While they're for the Model B, they will all apply to the Raspberry Pi Model B+ and the Raspberry Pi 2 and 3.
Introduction to inputs - play MP3 audio files when three different buttons are pressed
Introduction to sensors - reading a photo cell sensor with RC timing to detect light changes
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$10.89||$6.59||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Was a little dissapointed that there was no rasberry pi core in the box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.