If you’ve ever thought about making a poster play your favourite song, giving objects the ability to speak, or creating hidden sensors in your house, then the Touch Board Starter Kit is for you.
Each kit contains a Touch Board, Electric Paint, and everything you need to start transforming the world around you. There is no need for programming expertise! The Touch Board Starter Kit comes ready to plug and play, so you can create any of its three featured projects right out of the box. The Guidebook will take you through step-by-step instructions, and is packed with ideas, resources, and inspiration for you to build on.
Give life to your imagination! Check out the featured projects below, and start making your world interactive.
LEVEL: Super Beginner to Programming Pro
Bare Conductive’s Electric Paint is just like any other water-based paint, except that it’s electrically conductive! This means that you can paint sensors directly onto most materials. When used alongside the Touch Board, an easy-to-use Arduino@Heart microcontroller, it gives you the ability to turn almost any material or surface into a sensor.
Make an interactive wall graphic using the Touch Board and Electric Paint. Follow the instructions to add personal stories and sounds to any image. Bedtime stories will never be the same once you’ve painted this mural on your wall!
Objects As Sensors
Set up your Touch Board to give voice to the objects around you. You can record a message about which vitamins to take, how often to water your plants or even link your favourite song to a photo frame.
Explore large scale sensors in the built environment. Use the Touch Board and Electric Paint to create an alarm sensor able to detect a sneaky intruder crossing a threshold.
• Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
• Must be fully dry to work
• Easily removable with soap and water
• Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
• Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
• Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
• Touch and Distance Sensing
• Works great with Electric Paint
• Preprogrammed as an MP3 Player
• Easy to program as a MIDI instrument or MIDI interface
• HID capable – turn the Touch Board into a keyboard or mouse
• Arduino-compatible and programmable through the Arduino IDE
• Arduino Leonardo pin layout supporting Arduino shields
Extensive project examples and resources at: www.bareconductive.com/make
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$17.00||$25.99|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to a checkout page to estimate the shipping.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will be processed on the same day.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you required any item urgently.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084- https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
We ship all the products Australia wide - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional area where Australia post delivery network is available.