W5500 chip is a Hardwired TCP/IP embedded Ethernet chip that provides easier Internet connection to embedded systems. It enables users to have the Internet connectivity in their applications just by using the board in which TCP/IP stack, 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY embedded. W5500 Ethernet Board is uses a high-efficiency SPI protocol, which supports 80 MHz speed for the high speed network communication. In order to reduce power consumption, it also provides WOL (Wake on LAN) and power down mode.
It has the same package size with Arduino Leonardo, and is compatible with most of Arduino shields and sensors. With a safer and more professional power regulation chip, the system can work under much more complex environments. And forget about power supply issues, since it work with POE power supply. Convenient huh?
- Microcontroller: Atmel Atmega32u4 (Arduino Leonardo)
- External Input Voltage Plug (recommended): 7V~20V DC
- External Input Voltage Plug (limits): 6-23V
- POE Input Voltage: 48V AC/DC (802.3af standard PD device)
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- Analog I/O Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32u4)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- PHY: WIZnet W5500
- PHY Clock Speed: 25MHz
- Dimension: 73.5x53.5x15mm (2.89x2.11x0.59")
- W5500 Ethernet with POE Mainboard x1
- Green acrylic board x1
- Screws x1
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.