- Powered by Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 with 4GB RAM/ 32GB eMMC
- Compact size (75x64x21mm) with rich I/O peripherals
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet connectors and OpenWrt firmware pre-installed to realize software router applications
- Camera/ display connectivity using MIPI CSI, MIPI DSI, and micro-HDMI interfaces
- Onboard dual USB 3.0 with an additional USB 3.0 9-pin header for more external ports
- Micro-SD Card slot to load system image for non-eMMC version of CM4
- More Expandability via FPC Connector (I2C, SPI)
- External fan support with fan power connector
- Power using USB Type-C
- Aluminum alloy top with large heat sink for better heat dissipation
- PC/ABS case with better protection which is suitable for industrial applications
- Case with long rubber feet for better stability when placed on a flat surface
- Keyhole slot wall mount with the ability to hang in two orientations
- DIN rail mount support with 3 mounting holes
The Dual Gigabit Carrier Board powered by Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 is equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and dual USB 3.0 ports, making it suitable for soft router applications, while keeping the hardware to a minimum. We have pre-installed a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 with 4GB RAM and 32GB eMMC to enable fast boot-up times and a smooth overall experience. You can also replace the installed CM4 with any other CM4 of your choice!
Out of the two Gigabit Ethernet Ports (RJ45), one Ethernet Port is connected to the Gigabit Ethernet PHY of the CM4 module which is based on Broadcom BCM54210PE. On the other hand, the other Gigabit Ethernet Port is connected to Microchip's LAN7800 which is a USB 3.0 to GbE (Gigabit Ethernet Bridge). The USB 3.0 interface here is extended from the PCIe interface of the CM4 Module. Also, both ports can support speeds up to 1Gbps.
It features a variety of I/O peripherals such as MIPI CSI, MIPI DSI, micro-HDMI to connect displays/ cameras, a standard 9-pin USB 3.0 header for more USB expansion, a micro-SD card slot, and an FPC connector while maintaining a compact form factor! This board is ideal for HTPC makers, Linux developers, software router enthusiasts, and the majority of regular Raspberry Pi users.
Also, this comes included with a PC/ABS case with an Aluminum alloy on top which has a large sink in order to cool down the CM4 at extreme loads. It provides better protection as well and is suitable to be used in industrial applications.
The case has long rubber feet for better stability when placed on a flat surface. You can mount this case in two different methods. One is to use the keyhole slot wall mount and hang it on the wall (you can hang in 2 different orientations). The other is to use the 3 mounting holes and mount onto a DIN rail.
Wall Mount (horizontal and vertical orientations)
DIN Rail Mount
The Compute Module 4 comes with OpenWrt firmware pre-installed out-of-the-box. This means you just need to unbox the package, take out the board, connect to your existing home network and have your own mini router!
OpenWrt is an open-source Linux operating system which runs on embedded devices/ routers. It offers more features, performance, and security than a traditional router. It has a filesystem that’s fully writable and includes a package management system. You can make use of these packages to suit your applications in various ways. Once you connect this board to your home network and access the router from a web browser, you will be presented with a beautiful and interactive dashboard as follows.
You can navigate in this dashboard, and you will have access to a bunch of features such as:
- Increase overall network performance when multiple devices are connected
- Share files between devices via an external storage drive connected directly to the router
- Increase network security
- Run a BitTorrent client from the router
- Connect a printer directly to the router to create a networked printer
- Limit bandwidth usage of a particular device in the network
- Active queue management
- Real time network monitoring
- Create Dynamic DNS
- Set Up a VPN client or server
- Block ads on the network
|Networking||Dual Gigabit Ethernet Connectors|
|USB 3.0 to GbE
(Gigabit Ethernet Bridge)
|USB||2 x USB 3.0 Ports
1 x USB 3.0 9-Pin Header
|Storage||Micro-SD Card Slot (load system Image for non-eMMC CM4 version)|
|Camera||1 x MIPI CSI Connector|
|Display||1 x MIPI DSI Connector
1 x Micro HDMI Connector
|FPC||Interface for I2C and SPI|
|External Fan||Power connector for fan|
|Power||5V/3A using USB Type-C Port|
|-40°C to +85°C|
Compute Module 4
|Processor||Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz|
|Connectivity||2.4GHz and 5.0GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE with onboard and external antenna options|
|Onboard Gigabit Ethernet PHY supporting IEEE1588|
|1 × USB 2.0 interface|
|PCIe Gen 2 x1 interface|
|28 GPIO signals|
|SD card interface for SD card or external eMMC|
|Video||Dual HDMI interface (up to 4Kp60 supported)|
|2-lane MIPI DSI display interface|
|2-lane MIPI CSI camera interface|
|4-lane MIPI DSI display interface|
|4-lane MIPI CSI camera interface|
|Multimedia||H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics|
|Input power||5V DC|
|Operating temperature||0 to +80°C|
|Dimensions||55 mm × 40 mm|
|Production lifetime||Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 will remain in production until at least January 2028|
|Compliance||For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit:
- Software Router
- Smart Home
- Camera Projects
- 1 x Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi CM4 with 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC
- 1 x Aluminum Case
- 1 x International Wall Adapter Power Supply 5VDC 4A – Type-C (with US/AU/UK/EU plugs)
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$10.89||$6.59||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.