From April 2018 - this kit is supplied with Pi 3 PLUS
This is the new version of GrovePi+ that is CE certified (Jan - 2016)
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B plus GrovePi+ starter kit is ideal for an educational and prototyping purpose. This kit includes all the necessary accessories and 12 Grove sensor with GrovePi+ shield for Raspberry Pi 3.
Here is our starter kit for Raspberry Pi 3 (Model B)
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B PLUS with inbuilt WiFi and Bluetooth
- Australian PSU - 2.5A, 5V micro USB
- 16 GB SD card with pre-installed NOOBS Operating System (OS)
- HDMI cable
- Raspberry Pi 3 Case - Random selected case (Mostly Official raspberry pi case if in stock) !
Plus, GrovePi+ starter kit (Grove system consisting of a pluggable sensor NO SOLDERING)
- Grove pi+ × 1
- Grove - sound Sensor × 1
- Grove - Temperature&Humidity × 1
- Grove - light sensor × 1
- Grove -Relay × 1
- Grove - Button × 1
- Grove - UItrasonic Ranger × 1
- Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor × 1
- Grove-LCD RGB Backlight × 1
- Grove - red led × 1
- Grove Buzzer × 1
- Grove blue led × 1
- Grovepi+Guidebook × 1
- Cables × 10
- Grove green led × 1
Check out our other Raspberry Pi 2 kits;
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Starter Kit basic
- Raspberry Pi 3 Starter kit.
- Getting starter with Raspberry Pi lessons here .
- NOOBs OS setup here.
- Documentations here.
- FAQs regarding power, operating system, GPIOs (Inputs/Outputs) and many more can be found here.
- GrovePi+ port map - http://www.dexterindustries.
- Getting started with GrovePi+
- Programming the GrovePi+
- More Grove Sensors Compatibled with Raspberry P
- List of projects from a getting started guide to a web server designed by Raspberry Pi organization - https://www.raspberrypi.org/resources/learn/
- List of projects for educators to help them take Raspberry Pi computers into a classroom environment -https://www.raspberrypi.org/resources/teach/
- Other fun project for everyone can be found here - https://www.raspberrypi.org/resources/make/
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
Purchased 12 kits for a high school IoT workshop
My company, NewieVentures, is running a 3 session 'IoT Primer' workshop for high schools. Developed by experienced engineers and educators, the course is a hands-on and programming lite. We decided to pick the Raspberry Pi & GrovePi+ starter pack as it allowed us to source official gear at a reasonable price. The kit contains everything we require to run our course. If you'd like to know more or get some cool project ideas for the kit, please email me: email@example.com
What a fantastic way to enter the Internet of Things!
This is a great package! I wanted to start to learn a little about all things IoT and was looking for a pack where I didn't need to start soldering.