Grove IoT Developer Kit – Microsoft Azure Edition contains an Intel® Edison module, an Intel® Edison for Arduino board, a Grove Base Shield, a set of Grove sensors and actuators with build-in Grove ports for rapid prototyping. Simply plug in the modules and you are ready to create.
- 1 x Grove- Button
- 1 x Grove – Sound Sensor
- 1 x Grove – 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(±1.5g)
- 1 x Grove – Touch Sensor
- 1 x Grove – Light Sensor
- 1 x Grove – Temperature Sensor
- 1 x Grove – LCD RGB Backlight
- 1 x Grove – Rotary Angle Sensor(P)
- 1 x Grove – Pieze Vibration Sensor
- 1 x Grove – Buzzer
- 1 x Grove – Green LED
- 1 x Grove – Blue LED
- 1 x Grove – Red LED
- 1 x Stepper Motor Driver
- 1 x Stepper Motor
About Intel® Edison For Arduino:
The Intel® Edison compute module is designed for expert makers, entrepreneurs, and some industrial IoT applications, it provides ease-of-development for a range of prototyping projects or commercial ventures when performance matters. With an expansion board interfaces with a wide range of Arduino shields, Intel® Edison for Arduino allows quick and easy prototyping with open source hardware and a software development environment.
Intel® Edison module:
- Uses a 22nm Intel® SoC that includes a dual core, dual threaded Intel® Atom™ CPU at 500MHz and a 32-bit Intel® Quark™ microcontroller at 100 MHz. It supports 40 GPIOs and includes 1GB LPDDR3, 4 GB EMMC, and dual-band WiFi and BTLE on a module slightly larger than a postage stamp.
- The Intel Edison module will initially support development with Arduino* and C/C++, followed by Node.JS, Python, RTOS, and Visual Programming support in the near future.
- It includes a device-to-device and device-to-cloud connectivity framework to enable cross-device communication and a cloud-based, multi-tenant, time-series analytics service.
- Has an SD card connector, micro USB or standard sized USB host Type-A connector(via mechanical switch), Micro USB device, 6 analog inputs, and 20 ditial input/output pins, 1x UART, 1x I2C, and 1x ICSP 6-pin header (SPI) Power jack with 7V-15V DC input.
- Form factor: Board with 70-pin connector
- Dimensions(Intel Edison module): 32.5 x 25.0 x 3.9 mm
- Dimensions(Intel Edison for Arduino): 127.0 x 72.0 x 12.0 mm
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 degC
- Connector: Hirose DF40 Series (1.5mm, 2.0mm, or 3.0mm stack height)
- Max Memory size: 4GB
- Memory type: DDR3, Nand Flash
- Physical add. Ext.: 32-bit
- # of DIMMs: 0
- ECC Memory supported: NO
- Total of 40 GPIOs which can be configured as:
- SD Card: 1 interface
- UART: 2 Controllers
- I2C: 2 Controllers
- SPI: 1 Controller with 2 chip select
- I2S: 1 Controller
- GPIO: Additional 12 (with 4 capable of PWM)
- USB2.0: 1 OTG Controller
- Clock Output: 32 KHz, 19.2 MHz
Major Edison Components
- SoC: 22nm Intel SoC includes: a dual core, dual threaded Intel Atom CPU at 500MHz, and a 32-bit Intel Quark microcontroller at 100 MHz
- RAM: 1 GB LPDDR3 POP memory
- Flash Storage: 4 GB eMMC
- WiFi: Broadcom 43340 802.11 a/b/g/n, Dual-band (2.4 and 5 GHz), On board antenna or external antenna SKU configurations
- Bluetooth: BT 4.0
- Input: 3.3V – 4.5V
- Output: 100ma @3.3V and 100ma @ 1.8V
- Power: Standby (No radios): 13mW, Standby (BT 4.0): 21.5mW, Standby (WiFi): 35 mW
Firmware + Software
- CPU OS: Yocto Linux v1.6
- Development Environments:
- Arduino IDE, Eclipse supporting: C, C++ & Python, Intel XDK supporting: Node.JS & HTML5
- MCU OS: RTOS
- Development Environments: MCU SDK and IDE
- Intel® Edison Module
- Intel® Edison Breakout kit
- Intel® Gelileo
- Intel® Gelieo Gen 2
- USB Console Adapter for Intel Galileo
- Grove starter kit plus – Intel IoT Edition for Intel Galileo Gen
- Grove starter kit plus – Intel IoT Edition for Intel Galileo Gen 1
- Galileo Case
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.