This force sensor is an ultra-thin, flexible printed circuit. The standard A201 force sensor is constructed of two layers of substrate (polyester) film. The high-temp model (HT201) is constructed of two layers of polyimide.
On each layer, a conductive material (silver) is applied, followed by a layer of pressure-sensitive ink.
Adhesive is then used to laminate the two layers of substrate together to form the force sensor.
The active sensing area is defined by the silver circle on top of the pressure-sensitive ink. Silver extends from the sensing area to the connectors at the other end of the sensor, forming the conductive leads.
A201 sensors are terminated with male square pins, allowing them to be easily incorporated into a circuit. The two outer pins of the connector are active and the center pin is inactive.
- better linearity
- measurement of higher loads
- stable output with respect to load area
- Physical Properties:
- Thickness: 0.008 in. (.203 mm)
- Width: 0.55 in. (14 mm)
- Sensing Area: 0.375 in. diameter (9.53 mm)
- Connector: 3-pin male square pin
- 7.75 in. (197 mm)
- 6 in. (152 mm)
- 4 in. (102 mm)
- 2 in. (51mm)
- Linearity Error: <±3%
- Repeatability: <±2.5% of full scale
- Hysteresis: <4.5% of full scale
- Drift: <5% per logarithmic time scale
- Response Time: <5 microseconds
- Operating Temperatures: -40°F - 140°F(-40°C - 60°C)
- Force Ranges: 0-1 lb (4.4 N), 0-25 lb (110 N),0-100 lb (440 N)
- Temperature Sensitivity: Output variance up to 0.2% per degree F
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to the forum.
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$17.00||$25.99|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to a checkout page to estimate the shipping.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will be processed on the same day.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you required any item urgently.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084- https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
We ship all the products Australia wide - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional area where Australia post delivery network is available.